Terms & Conditions
Copyright and all other intellectual property rights, in both the content of this Site, including trademarks, names, logos displayed (the “Trademarks”) on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks owned by MICHAEL STONE.
Except as expressly set out below, all rights reserved.
Content included on the Site may be accessed by you for your own internal non-commercial use only. You may not copy, perform, publish, modify, transfer, create derivative works from, commercially exploit or otherwise use in whole or part any content, software, products or services obtained from this Site.
You will keep any password assigned to you which permits access to this Site or any part of this Site strictly confidential and shall not divulge it to any other person. Unauthorised use of this Site, including, but not limited to, unauthorised entry into it, misuse of passwords or misuse of any other information, is strictly prohibited.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Site, computer systems or networks connected to this Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You must not use these facilities to commit or encourage a criminal offence, to insert, transmit or distribute viruses or corrupt data or to send any unsolicited advertisement or other promotional material (that is, "spam").
You agree that you will not engage in any activities related to this Site that are contrary to applicable laws or regulations. You may not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these legal terms.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Site owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface and kept in protective dust bags provided until you are certain you are keeping them.
The original MICHAEL STONE shoe box is considered a part of the product and shoes returned without it may be sent back to the customer.
Made to order
- Given the bespoke nature of the service, payment will be taken in full at the time of placing the order.
- MICHAEL STONE shall aim to deliver the product within 12-14 weeks of the order confirmation; the delivery of an order is subject to the availability of materials and Jimmy Choo reserves the right amend the delivery time as necessary.
- MICHAEL STONE hall be entitled to refuse any monogramming of initials which would result in an offensive word in any language at its sole discretion.
- MICHAEL STONE shall be responsible for delivery of the goods and title shall pass on delivery of the order.
- The shipment of exotic skins is subject to jurisdictional laws; as the Customer you are responsible for ensuring that the requested exotic material or skin can be shipped to your respective region/address. For more information please refer to http://www.cites.org/.
- Once your order has been placed, due to the bespoke nature, we are unable to cancel or amend the order.
- Should the order be cancelled for whatever reason, after 48 hours of the payment of an order, MICHAEL STONE shall not be liable to refund any direct or indirect costs borne by the Customer, including purchase price, delivery costs and taxes. All cancellations will result in a refund due to the payment being taken in full at the time of purchase.
- Requests to amend the order will result in the order being cancelled, you will be charged 100% of the total order value and a new order will need to be placed.
- Fabric colours and materials may vary. J. Choo Limited cannot accept responsibility for any variations in colour, shade and texture and will not accept returns on this basis.
- Please be aware that the image seen is a mocked visual representation of how your MADE-TO-ORDER item should look and there may be slight colour/material variations in the actual product you receive.
Customers will be charged in USD, GBP or EUR depending on which region their shipping country falls under. For those customers with payment methods not denominated in these currencies, the final price paid will depend on the exchange rate on the day the purchase has been made. The region the website will be viewed in depends on your location and your IP address.